Absolutely Changing. A career switch is that most common of workday thoughts. You’re fed up. You’re not going to take it any longer. So what’s next?
If you are considering a switch into the library or information management field, then you are likely to have one or more of the following characteristics:
- Already working in information management
- Already have a college degree
- Have previously worked in a library
- Working in an Education profession
- Have a large collection of books
- Are included ...